Monday, September 3, 2012

Canning Tomatoes

I know that a while back I wrote some on canning tomatoes. I finally broke down and made a quick video on how I do it. The way you do it could work just fine for you and if it does that is awesome!! All in all I have done 29 quarts so far this year, it didn't cost me much since I already had all of the jars already, just had to buy the lids. If you would like to watch the video please do so. If it is able to help just one person then it was well worth the embarrassment. I am sorry about the extreme close-ups at times on it. This was my first venture into making a video like this.

Canning Tomatoes

Since my youtube account is different from my blogger account, I had to do it in link form, sorry about that!

If there is anything that you would like a video done on please leave me a comment and I would be happy to try and do one!

No comments:

Post a Comment